Maintenance work in Swansea, Lake Macquarie. The red wire to the left was found in an outdoor aircon unit with a loose terminal. This caused a hot joint which had started to burn the cable. It was a simple fix but a notable reason to have electrical appliances maintained around the home.
A heritage switch replacement for a heritage house in Cessnock, Hunter Valley. After some insuarance repair work to the dining room, we found the old switch faulty.
Got called out to a broken under ground submain cable that fed a granny flat in Bonnells Bay, Lake Macquarie. Successful underground repair.